available from £350
at a date and time that suits you
This 1 day crash course covers all the skills you need to create professional looking single page lay-outs, either from scratch or using existing files including:
- Press Releases
What you will learn:
- Creating a new document
- Importing, styling and formatting text
- Placing, scaling and positioning photographs and graphics
- Adding borders, drop shadows and other effects
- Working with colour and gradients
- Setting up templates for future use
- Saving in different formats for web and print
- Preparing the file to be professionally printed
Note: For those wishing to create brochures and any other multi-page project or dive deeper into lay-out techniques and design, we suggest our follow-up course Designing Brochures & Leaflets.
What to expect when leaving the course:
Delegates will leave the course knowing how to create attractive lay-outs using colour, images and typography. You will also be able to take home samples and templates of the work created in class, so that you can start working on your projects straight away.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners or those with some basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign or a similar lay-out programme.
Software package used:
We will use Adobe InDesign, the software package used by professional designers to create graphics. Our team will be happy to advise. Please contact us if you have any questions.