available from £350
at a date and time that suits you
This 1/2 day crash course covers everything you need to know to create email newsletters from scratch, distribute them through managed lists, share them on social networks and track email performance.
What you will learn:
- Singing up with Mail Chimp
- Designing your first mail shot
- Choosing your lay-out
- Modifying and customising templates
- Changing fonts and colours
- Adding links & inserting images
- Creating a customer database
- Uploading your data from Excel and other programmes
- Testing your mail shot
- Scheduling and sending your mail shots
- Tracking the success of your campaign
- Best practices / Tips & Tricks
Who this course is for:
- No coding skills needed. This course is for beginners or those with basic knowledge of Mail Chimp or other such programmes.
What to expect when leaving the course:
Delegates will leave the course knowing how to create, send and manage effective email newsletters and campaigns. They will also be able to take home samples and templates of the work created in class, so that they can start working on their projects straight away.
This course will use Mail Chimps, a free to use on-line email marketing tool. We will also use either word, Excel or another spreadsheet programme to integrate your customer database.